by Conestoga Chapter, IIO
September 11 - September 23, 2017
101-515 Riverbend Drive Kitchener ON N2K 3S3
Are you looking to start a new career as an insurance broker or agent?
Don’t miss the opportunity to prepare for your licensing exam in a classroom setting.
Visit event's website
Conestoga Chapter – Insurance Institute of Ontario is pleased to offer students, new to the Insurance Industry, an intense two week (10 days) Agent (Other than Life) and Broker (Entry Level 1- “Acting Under Supervision”) program. The program is designed to prepare students for the Agent and Broker exam.
- Introduction to insurance business, the law and insurance, insurance contracts, insurance intermediaries
- The insurance company (the insurer), Government control, insurance organizations/associations, Insurance documents, common clauses and insurance practices
- Fire insurance – The Homeowner’s Policy
- Other personal lines – Liability Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- (RIBO) and Travel Insurance for the Broker
- Claims and loss adjustments, re-insurance, risk management/loss prevention
- Two practice exams (does not count towards final mark)
Small to medium classes allow the instructors to provide our students with excellent instruction and exam results!!