Vancouver—Cira Medical Services (Cira), a Canadian market leader in clinical risk management, has hired Graham Kitson to serve as its Regional Vice President of Client Management and Operations for Western Canada. With the creation of this new leadership role, Cira confirms its commitment to helping its corporate, medical legal, and insurance clients in the West manage and evaluate medical risk and liability with complete and sound clinical solutions.
With over 15 years of experience in the health and disability management field, Mr. Kitson has earned a positive reputation for his ability to create innovative business development strategies specifically aligned with his clients’ mission and vision. Known for his expertise in developing and managing progressive corporate disability management programs and efficient operational strategies, Mr. Kitson has been successful guiding his teams and clients beyond their corporate goals.
In his role with Cira, Mr. Kitson will be responsible for identifying and evaluating opportunities for cooperation between Cira’s various lines of business, as well as for creating and implementing an effective operational structure founded on integrity, best-practices, and efficiency.
“I believe that with his experience and eagerness, Mr. Kitson will enhance our team and our ability to provide our clients with efficient and reliable services” shares Ms. Karen Seward, Cira’s President. “Mr. Kitson is a high-performance leader, and will help steer our team and culture in that direction.”
Mr. Kitson will be based out of Vancouver and will play a key leadership role in the West as Cira progresses through its 3-year strategic plan for growth and operational excellence.
Cira Medical Services is a leading provider of independent medical evaluations and clinical risk management services for the corporate, insurance, and medical legal industries across Canada. With an unparalleled roster of physicians and regulated health professionals and a deep breadth of insurance, corporate, and medical expertise on staff, Cira delivers defensible and accurate reports, backed by expert advice. Visit www.ciramedical.ca to learn more.
- Graham Kitson
- Regional Vice President of Client Management and Operations for Western Canada, Cira Medical Services
- Suite #510, 1100 Melville St, Vancouver, BC, V6E 4A6
- T: 604-629-1570 or 1-855-276-2777 - C: 604-379-6643
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, please contact:
- Karen Seward
- President Cira Medical Services
- 180 Dundas Street West, Ste. 1050, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Z8
- T: 416-599-5991 or 1-800-483-3926 Ext. 2100
- E: email@example.com
- Bikram Daulay
- Vice President of Marketing & Communications, SCM Insurance Services
- 101, 5083 Windermere Blvd SW, Edmonton, AB T6W 0J5
- T: 780-930-5321
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org