This is the only Canadian conference dedicated to Captive Insurance and a must-attend event for current & prospective captive owners, captive managers and corporate insurance professionals. In an interactive and insightful environment, thought-leaders in risk management will come together to discuss best practices for using captives in risk mitigation strategy.
Make sure your Captives strategy is performing at its best. Ensure you are up-to-date with regulatory changes, tax updates and innovative investment strategies.
• Patrick Walker, Senior Manager Group Risk Financing, Rio Tinto
• Graham Sanderson, Regional Director, Risk Management, Vancouver Island Health Authority
• Lynn Tenerowicz, Director, Risk Management, Baystate Health
• Frank Naus, Vice President, Research, Hamilton Health Science Corporation
• David S. Platt, Director Insurance Risk, Encana Services Company Ltd.
• Todd Henderson, Senior Director, Risk Engineering & Insurance, SNC Lavalin
The Event in Numbers:
-8 Networking Opportunities
-3 Panel/Q&A Sessions
-12+ Hours of Networking
Attend this highly focused summit and benefit from Industry Experts, Power Panels, and Interactive Q&As.
401 Richmond St. West Suite 401, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5V3A8