Join us for the 38th Annual Speakers Luncheon on November 17, 2016 at Bingemans (Kitchener). You’ll hear from top industry leaders on a range of topics including:
1) Direct to Consumer Distribution- What brokers can and need to do to compete with direct writers.
2) The latest developments in flood insurance – What are we offering and are consumers buying?
3) Emergency Preparedness- Are we ready for the next big catastrophe?
4) Auto reform – Six months in – How are we doing?
5) Peer to Peer Insurance – The European revolution is coming to North America.
Whether you are an organizational leader or an upcoming insurance professional, you will find value in hearing from prominent insurance figures, as:
John Taylor, CIP President, Ontario Mutual Insurance Association
Lapo Calamai, MA, Director, Catastrophe Risk and Economic Analysis, Insurance Bureau of Canada
Karin Ots, B.P.H.E.. LL.B. Senior Vice-President, Regulatory and Government Relations, Aviva Canada
Traci Boland, CAIB, President Elect, IBAO
Karim Lalani, LLB, Besurer, Besure Corporation
This exciting line up of speakers will address the wide variety of opportunities in the property & casualty insurance industry. Doors open at 11:00 with a mini trade show reception. Lunch served promptly at noon.