We are in unprecedented times. The insurance industry has always been well equipped to manage uncertainty. In his 40 years in the Canadian insurance industry, Bob Tisdale has managed through many “crises”. He knows that there isn’t a one size fits all solution, but he will share his experience on how to manage through uncertain times.
About Bob Tisdale: Bob Tisdale is President and Chief Operating Officer of Pembridge Insurance Company, Pafco Insurance Company and Vice President of Allstate Canada Group.
Throughout his career, Bob has been an active member of several industry boards and associations. He is a Director of General Insurance OmbudService and a Director of Bridges to Community Canada. He also served as prior Chair, Board of Governors for the Insurance Institute of Canada, Past Chair, Facility Association, Chair of the CIP Society and President of the Insurance Institute of Ontario.
President & COO – Pembridge Insurance Company, Pafco Insurance Company
Vice President – Allstate Canada Group
CE hours : 1 hour (pending)
– Prices below are for Members.
– Link to webinar sessions will be sent out 24hr prior to the sessions.
– Attendance is tracked, only those who remain logged in for the entire duration of the session will be eligible for CE hours.
To ensure you are able to get the most out of the webinar, it is highly recommended that as a minimum, you have the following:
– Browser: Firefox or Internet Explorer 10 (or higher)
– Operating System: Windows 7 (or higher)
– Flash Player: 11.7 (or higher)
– Connect Add-In: 11.2.369.0 (or higher)
– Built-in AUDIO on your computer (USB headset or speakers)
– Wired high speed internet connection
If you have any questions or for assistance with registration, please contact us: email@example.com