by Canadian Defence Lawyers
February 05, 2020
One King West Hotel, 1 King Street West, Toronto
Eric Adams, Dutton Brock LLP
Scott Urquhart, Sound Law
CDL’s Annual Insurance Coverage Symposium is the foremost educational event for insurance executives and claims professionals who specialize in insurance coverage and defence counsel looking to improve their knowledge of insurance coverage.
The 2020 edition will once again offer an unparalleled opportunity to network with a distinguished faculty as well as insurance industry leaders, experts, and coverage lawyers on emerging issues, recent court rulings, national trends, and the future of insurance coverage law.
This Year’s Topics will Include:
Visit event's website
- Limitation Periods on Insurance Claims
- Additional Insured Coverage: A Panel Discussion
- Managing Complex Coverage Claims Panel
- Construction & Builder’s Risk Coverage
- Interpretation of Insurance Policies: Calling Experts in Insurance Cases
- Insurance Coverage and Insured Privacy Issues
- Panel on Cross-Jurisdictional Issues, with a focus on Auto Claims