After a fire or other building loss, the structure must be rebuilt to meet current construction codes and municipal by-laws. For example, the additional expense to add fire sprinklers, the cost to increase roof truss support due to snow-load codes or to comply with accessibility requirements. Such requirements will significantly increase the cost of rebuilding commercial or agricultural buildings.
Join us for this informative webinar where you will:
– Review types zoning, codes and by-laws from an insurance perspective
– Find out how they affect a loss
– Discover the coverage required to ensure building owners have adequate insurance protection
– Gain essential knowledge to help you to provide advice and insurance solutions to your clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Commercial-lines Sales & Service Insurance Agents and Brokers
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) CREDITS: 1.5 CE Credits available for the following provinces
GROUP RATE: 10% reduction on each registration fee for groups of 6 or more, based on membership status. If you want to register a group, please contact Jessica Hutchings at email@example.com.