We cannot lead others until we can effectively lead ourselves.
In module 3 you will identify your level of emotional intelligence (strengths and limitations) and you’ll be provided with strategies to improve your level of EQ.
– Learn about the subconscious and conscious parts of the mind and how this affects your beliefs, behaviours, mindset and ultimately your ability to lead
– Identify triggers that lead to self-limiting behaviours
– Workshop strategies to deal with self-limiting beliefs
– Discuss strategies to help you get unstuck
– Develop a personal leadership plan to ensure success moving forward which will include, personal Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Core Values and Social Contract (how will they be accountable)
3.5 personal RIBO hours pending
National Director, Casualty Claims
Allstate | Pembridge | PAFCO
– Prices below are for IIO Members. Non-members and renewing members please note that the membership fee will be added to your cart.
-No refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour written notice
– Fees noted below do not include hst.
– The price of our half-day seminars include breakfast snacks upon arrival and morning refreshment.
If you have any questions or for assistance with registration, please contact us: email@example.com