Are you looking to develop your leadership skills? If so, this three-module program is for you.
The program consists of 3 half-day modules as follows:
MODULE 1 – Identifying your strenghts and the strenghts of others
Jan 28, 2020 | 8:30am – 12:15pm
In this module, you will understand how leadership effectiveness is directly related to leadership capacity. You will learn the difference between emotional intelligence and intellectual intelligence and how these impact our ability to lead. As part of this module, you will also undergo a DISC assessment to determine your behavioural style, this tool will help you understand how to identify the behavioural styles of your teams/ colleagues and how to use this knowledge to effectively lead/work with them.
At the end of this module, participants will understand:
– How to identifying the capacity of their leadership lid
– Emotional Intelligence and the impact it has on our ability to succeed
– The DISC model of human behaviour
– How to lead effectively by understanding different behavioural styles
MODULE 2 – Communication strategies & your core values
February 11, 2020 | 8:30am – 12:15pm
In this module, you’ll gain a solid understanding of the core values required to be an effective leader and you will be able to identify communication strategies that work best for you.
Part 1- Identifying your core values
– Have a solid understanding of the core values required to be an effective leader
– Identify strategies to improve upon these core values
– understand how to recognize these values or the lack thereof within yourself and your team
Part 2 – Communication Strategies
– you will be able to effectively increase your influence by connecting with people
– understand how to find common ground and use that effectively to communicate with others
– know how to actively listen to both words and body language
MODULE 3 – How to be Intentional in Your Leadership
March 4, 2020 | 8:30am – 12:15pm
In this module you will identify your level of emotional intelligence (strengths and limitations) and you’ll be provided with strategies to improve your level of EQ.
– Learn about the subconscious and conscious parts of the mind and how this affects your beliefs, behaviours, mindset and ultimately your ability to lead
– Identify triggers that lead to self-limiting behaviours
– Workshop strategies to deal with self-limiting beliefs
– Discuss strategies to help you get unstuck
– Develop a personal leadership plan to ensure success moving forward which will include, personal Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Core Values and Social Contract (how will they be accountable)
10.5 personal RIBO hours pending
National Director, Casualty Claims
Allstate | Pembridge | PAFCO
– Prices below are for IIO Members. Non-members and renewing members please note that the membership fee will be added to your cart.
-No refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour written notice
– Fees noted below do not include hst.
– The price of our half-day seminars include breakfast snacks upon arrival and morning refreshment.
If you have any questions or for assistance with registration, please contact us: email@example.com