This complimentary webinar is specifically geared towards Insurance Institute of Ontario members who are currently enrolled in the CIP program.
The Insurance Institute understands the challenge of taking a “CIP course”. This interactive seminar will provide you with a new method to handle the extra load.
Have you been away from formal study? Do you need to learn new dynamic strategies for studying? Do you need better results on Insurance Institute tests and exams? Excellent! You must attend this interactive workshop! All you need is a computer with high speed internet access and audio.
This interactive course is based on advancing your present learning style and helps you create effective study strategies that work. You will learn to:
Melanie Needham, FCIP, CRM
CE: 1 personal RIBO hour
This webinar is a Member Bonus offering: complimentary for IIO members. The Member Bonus series is a number of complimentary offerings alongside our regular seminar program to help IIO members with their professional development. Not a member or want to learn more? Visit www.insuranceinstitute.ca/MemberBonus .
PLEASE NOTE :
– Your Insurance Institute of Ontario membership must be up-to-date. If it isn’t, you will be prompted to update it.
– In order to be eligible for Continuing Education hours, you must be logged in for the duration of the entire webinar, attendance will be taken throughout.
– This webinar will be streamed live only on the date indicated above.
– Spaces are very limited. First come, first served.
– Email us if you have any questions: GTAseminars@insuranceinstitute.ca