Do you need an overview of the principles and concepts, as well as the technical side of commercial auto? Commercial lines auto insurance can seem complex at first, but it doesn’t have to be. Join us for this full-day seminar, covering everything you’ll need to know as a new industry employee, or as someone moving from personal lines to commercial lines.
You’ll see the benefits of attending this seminar right away in your workplace:
Brokers: comprehend the basics of commercial auto to provide sound advice to your clients and effectively gather the information needed to meet the acceptance criteria of insurance companies.
Underwriters: refresh your perspective on commercial auto risks to ensure effective and thorough underwriting of commercial auto risks.
Adjusters: quickly identify potential coverage issues and ensure accuracy and understanding of nuances in commercial auto claims scenarios.
You will walk away from this seminar being able to:
– Identify the steps in the underwriting process for commercial auto, including endorsements
– Understand the rating process for individually rated commercial autos (IRCA) and fleet policies
-Describe the coverage and risk exposures associated with the most popular classes of commercial auto
-Effectively use the Commercial Vehicle Operators’ Registration (CVOR), including understanding its value and what information to look for
-Describe the Non-Owned Auto Policy
-Provide risk management advice to your clients
– Prices below are for IIO Members. Non-members and renewing members please note that the membership fee will be added to your cart.
-No refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour written notice
– The price of our full-day seminars include breakfast snacks upon arrival, morning and afternoon refreshments, and lunch.
– Fees noted below do not include hst.
If you have any questions or for assistance with registration, please contact us:email@example.com