by Conestoga Chapter, IIO
June 14, 2021
Virtual via ZOOM (Online) - 1:00m-3:00pm EST
WEBINAR | BUILDING | TECHNICAL
Back by popular demand!
Do you have clients and/or prospects who love the water and watersports like boating, sailing or cruising? Then you don’t want to miss this highly informative session on Watercraft Insurance.
This interactive session touches on almost everything you need to know about Watercraft Insurance from a selling, underwriting and claims perspective! We will learn basic marine terminology, explore different types of watercraft and examine their uses. Once we know the basics we will delve into the policy wording of a Yacht policy and review a marine survey and some applications.
Participants will walk away being able to:
- Identify and understand the different types of watercraft
- Outline and understand the difference between watercraft policies
- Identify different exclusions and limitations in all risk policies
- Discuss various endorsements to extend coverage or remove exclusions
- Brokers: Deepen your relationships and enhance your sales by helping customers eliminate coverage gaps
- Underwriters: Learn about the coverage so you can ask the right questions and manage your risk
- Claims Adjusters: Expand your repertoire by learning about this unique coverage so that you can process the claim in good faith within the limits of the policy
CE Hours: 2 Hours ON/AB/MB
Facilitated by Melanie Needham, FCIP, CRM
Visit event's website