October 01, 2015
Alt Hotel Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
After the seminar, we will host a networking reception where you can enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and mingle with your peers.
Featured topics include:
– The Innocent Co-Insured?’s Interest
– “Your Work” – What is excluded?
– An Insurance Act Update
– How Much? A Personal Injury Damage Primer
– Who Controls the Litigation Battle?
– Seclusion in the Cyber Age
Fillmore Riley LLP and Risk Management Counsel of Canada (RMC) are proud to host an afternoon of insurance presentations and networking:
This essential seminar will help you get current on Manitoba Insurance Law and other timely issues in the insurance industry. Attendees will earn 3 credit hours from The Insurance Council.