In the dynamic and evolving world of p&c insurance, it’s vital that you stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends. Join Mario Fiorino, Senior Council of the Insurance Bureau of Canada as he updates us on the most current and relevant information over the past year.
You will navigate through the leading coverage and liability decisions of 2019-2020 dealing with the following issues:
- Coverage Interpretation under the Commercial General Liability Policy
- Coverage Interpretation in personal lines
- Review leading third party liability decisions
- Developments in bad faith litigation and punitive damages
- New Developments in Privacy Disputes
- New developments in the duty to defend
- Professional Liability
- Discuss privacy complaints against insurers
- Review how international developments in privacy law may affect Canadian P&C insurers
Mario Fiorino, BA, LL.B, M.Ed.
Senior Counsel, Insurance Bureau of Canada
CE accreditation: 3Technical RIBO hours/AIC
The Insurance Institute of Ontario is pleased to partner with the Insurance Bureau of Canada in hosting this seminar.