The ability to analyze, organize and present your ideas fast is now a core skill. It means getting your ideas across clearly, concisely, persuasively (and being remembered). Think on Your Feet® introduces the “capsules-of-persuasion” concept – 10 plans that structure your ideas quickly, for impact. Especially under pressure!
Enhance your ability to:
• Answer questions on the spot.
• Explain complex ideas clearly.
• Get to the point
• Be more persuasive.
The Insurance Institute and McLuhan & Davies Communications, Inc. (www.mdctraining.ca) have partnered to make the world-renowned Think on Your Feet® course available through the Insurance Institute.
(PLEASE NOTE: Only individuals in the insurance industry are eligible to take this course through the Insurance Institute of Canada.)
• Getting to the Point & Being Remembered
• Presenting Your Ideas with Speed & Clarity
• Using Handy Fall-Back Techniques When You’re Caught Off Guard
• Handling Questions Quickly, Clearly and Persuasively
• Using “Visual” Pegs as Your Structure
• Dividing Information into Facets, Aspects or Perspectives
• Bridging from Question to Answer
• Expanding or Focusing Your Listener’s Perspective
• Moving Two Opposing Viewpoints to a Middle Ground
• Selling the Benefits of Your Ideas, Products and Services
• Illustrating Your Ideas
• Telling a Story: What? Where? When? Why
What You Will Learn
This course is filled with practice, coaching and feedback in a safe and fun environment. Learn to:
• Structure your ideas simply and persuasively
• Get to the point and be remembered
• Handle questions quickly, clearly and persuasively
• Bridge from question to answer
• Target listeners’ core concerns
• Simplify complex information, avoid information overload and condense your thoughts
• Move two opposing viewpoints to a middle ground
• Sell the benefits of your ideas, products, services
• Make a stronger impact
Many people struggle with finding effective ways to collect their thoughts quickly, to express their ideas clearly, and to make a lasting impression. Think on Your Feet® techniques make all of this possible.
Think on Your Feet® provides a practical, intensive and interactive workshop to help people speak spontaneously with CLARITY, BREVITY AND IMPACT
18 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5C 1C4