As a dwelling ages, so do the plumbing and electrical systems. Many insurers will not provide or renew coverage on older dwellings unless these critical components are updated.
- Learn about residential plumbing and electrical systems and related insurance concerns
- Discuss galvanized plumbing, sump pumps and back-up valves
- Find out about aluminum wiring; knob & tube wiring; and 60-amp electrical panels
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to perform front line underwriting duties
- Help clients understand the personal safety benefits of updating these critical residential building components
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personal Lines Sales and Service Agents and Brokers
- Personal Lines Underwriters
Visit event's website
Jo Anne Mitchell, CIP
Effective Training & Communications Plus