August 20, 2009 by Canadian Underwriter
Carstar’s 12th annual industry conference acknowledged Carstar franchise owners who have demonstrated distinguished service and outstanding leadership.
This year’s President’s Club recipients include:
• Carstar Kitchener Victoria Street, Ontario;
• Carstar Brossard, Quebec;
• Carstar Kingston Ontario;
• Carstar Sudbury, Ontario; and
• Carstar Hamilton Rymal and Gage, Hamilton, Ontario.
Three hundred delegates came together to share valuable ideas and information at the conference, held at the Westin Bayshore Hotel in Vancouver, B.C. from Aug. 12 to 14.
The Ontario Bar Association (OBA) has honoured Benjamin Zarnett with the 2009 OBA Award for Excellence in Civil Litigation.
Zarnett will receive the award at the gala dinner to be held on Oct. 5 in Toronto.
He is a partner in the Litigation Group at Goodmans LLP. His practice focuses on civil litigation, with a special emphasis on commercial cases involving public and private companies, financial institutions, and governments.
The OBA Award for Excellence in Civil Litigation is awarded each year to a lawyer who has made exceptional contributions and achievements in one or more of the following areas:
• proven outstanding advocacy skills;
• highest levels of professionalism, integrity and civility;
• teaching of civil litigation and practice; and
• enhancement of the practice of civil litigation
For ticket information please call 1-800-668-8900 or visit www.oba.org/civilaward
Have your say: