We cannot lead others until we can effectively lead ourselves.
In Module 2, you’ll gain a solid understanding of the core values required to be an effective leader and you will be able to identify communication strategies that work best for you.
Part 1- Identifying your core values
– Have a solid understanding of the core values required to be an effective leader
– Identify strategies to improve upon these core values
– understand how to recognize these values or the lack thereof within yourself and your team
Part 2 – Communication Strategies
– you will be able to effectively increase your influence by connecting with people
– understand how to find common ground and use that effectively to communicate with others
– know how to actively listen to both words and body language
3.5 personal RIBO hours pending
National Director, Casualty Claims
Allstate | Pembridge | PAFCO
– Prices below are for IIO Members. Non-members and renewing members please note that the membership fee will be added to your cart.
-No refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour written notice
– Fees noted below do not include hst.
– The price of our half-day seminars include breakfast snacks upon arrival and morning refreshment.
If you have any questions or for assistance with registration, please contact us: email@example.com