Do you ask yourself what makes up the CVOR? What is the ‘Overall Violation Rate’ and how do collisions affect it? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this seminar is for you.
The CVOR is one of the most important documents in underwriting a commercial auto risk and can be a bit overwhelming to understand. Join us at this half day session as we navigate our way through reading and understanding the CVOR, using it as an underwriting tool as well as a sales tool.
You will have a better understanding of:
- The background and purpose of the CVOR
- How CVOR is applied to underwriting
- How to read all sections of the CVOR
- Understand the relationship between Collisions, Convictions and Inspections with the “Overall Violation Threshold” percentage
- Understand inspections and interventions
- How to use the CVOR as a sales tool
Seminar Leader: Melanie Needham, FCIP, CRM
President, MRD Consulting
CE Hours: 3 ON/AB/MB