Is your organization prepared to meet the changing needs of tomorrow?
Join us at the Toronto Talent Summit for valuable insight from thought leaders, and an opportunity to workshop ideas to help you make better business decisions about the future!
Learn how to leverage the Institute’s latest research to make informed decisions addressing:
– Changing skills and roles in the industry
– Management and leadership gaps and opportunities
– Job satisfaction and engagement levels across the industry
– Impact of technological trends on job creation
– New talent management strategies
– And much, much more!
DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA + PRESENTER BIOS
Price includes breakfast snacks upon arrival, morning and afternoon refreshments, and lunch.
Michael Bach, Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion
Mary Barroll, TalentEgg
Michael Burt, Conference Board of Canada
Trevor Buttrum, Career Connections, Insurance Institute
Mark Patterson, Magnet and Hire Immigrants
Margaret Parent, Professionals’ Division, Insurance Institute
Sven Roehl, Cookhouse Lab and msg global
Lisa Taylor, Challenge Factory and the Centre for Career Innovation
CE accreditation: Management RIBO hours pending.