If you are a new to intermediate Xactimate user, this course is for you.
Please note, you will be required to bring a laptop with software pre-downloaded onto it. Please see requirements below.
We will be introducing best practices and techniques that will aid you in the creation of simple estimates and will provide a base to effectively set up, sketch and create professional estimates. Co-operative learning will develop progressively based upon the introduction of each topic.
We will discuss the four-step process in the creation of small and medium property loss estimates, including, water, wind, hail and fire.
You will also become familiar with:
· Learning to create a variety of different floor plans
· Entering Claim Information
· Setting Claim Parameters
· Learning Sketching basis, leading to advanced techniques
· Adding annotations and images to provide additional clarity and detail
· Creating a large interior sketch, typical of an average loss that you will deal with.
· Discussing wall construction
· Navigating Xactimate
· Completing and printing estimate and the supporting reports
· The Labour Cost Model, including Labour Minimums
· The Xactimate Pricing Process
Our Xactimate training classes follow a methodology of ‘demonstrate, participate and practice’. After demonstration of the various Xactimate components, you’ll follow the instructor to implement the tasks.
You will have plenty of opportunities to discuss the concepts and topics, to ensure that you walk away with the ability to effectively use the program.
Certified Xactimate Trainer and Education Director, Claim Assist